ChickenPing is finaly available for the iPhone. iPad support will follow if there's demand. You can sync with a Dropbox acccount to make transferring recipes and managng a shopping list easier than ever.
If you like ChickenPing, please rate it on the App Store and have your say.
Changes in ChickenPing 1.9.5
- Added: iPhone support.
- Added: Sync with DropBox to make backup/sync with a mobile/cell phone easier.
- Added: Recipe grid virtualization, so loading a database of 10000 recipes should no longer cause a slow down.
- Fixed: Bug when searching for recipes by author.
- Changed: Default icon and other icons to ensure 5 sizes are available.
- Changed: Custom icon storage directory to be more consistent. Icons are now stored in ChickenPing's data folder instead of the application directory.