ChickenPing now offers cocktail and drinks management.
Changes in ChickenPing 1.9.0
Version 1.8.8 includes a a new wine cellar manager to catalog your wine cellar and a couple of new APIs, including Snooth and OpenDining.net. The ChickenPing recipe spider has been hard at work cataloging cooking terms from the furthest corners of the internet, all of which are now included.
Changes in ChickenPing 1.8.8
- Added: Wine search via Snooth.com.
- Added: Restaurant search via OpenDining.
- Added: Cellar Manager to manage and index wine locations.
- Changed: Region/country labels are now hidden when the region/country for a wine are not set to save space.
- Changed: Position of the main window is now saved when closing.
- Fixed: Bug when submitting error reports.
- Fixed: Crash when searching Wine.Com with special characters (Thanks Matt).
- Fixed: Crash when trying to download the USDA nutrition database with a limited user account.
- Fixed: Bug when country and origin of wines was not shown when editing a wine.
Version 1.8.5 provides wine management features and integrates with Wine.com. Thanks to Wine.com and FatSecret for their great public APIs.
Changes in ChickenPing 1.8.5
Exporting to XML then re-importing is recommended before upgrading.
- Added: "Pairings" for items to link recipes with other recipes/wines.
- Added: Dropdown to quicksearch bar and streamlined the quicksearch bar.
- Added: Wine supplier/region management.
- Added: Search via Wine.Com.
- Changed: Multiple categories can now be deleted at one.
- Fixed: Bug when duplicating recipes which caused snapshots not to be duplicated.
- Fixed: Bug in measurement converter with negative temperatures.
Version 1.7.6 offers new features and support for the upcoming release of ChickenPing for Windows Phone 7. Aside from the spiffy new logo, there's also a new quick search bar and several bug fixes (Thanks xcorvis, WakkoBlues and everyone else who helped with testing and suggesting features for this release).
Changes in ChickenPing 1.7.6
- Added: Windows Phone 7 support.
- Added: Import from REML.
- Added: Quick search bar (Thanks xcorvis - #2, #3)
- Added: Option to send a recipe with a message to friends via email.
- Added: Extra step when importing recipes to allow selection of the recipes and categories to include.
- Added: Conversion options for temperatures (Thanks WakkoBlues), and ability to set units for a temperature, also to convert between different temperature units.
- Added: Select/Deselect all button for categories (Thanks xcorvis - #12)
- Added: Option to submit recipes to ChickenPing.com and view recipes via the site instead of just the application.
- Added: Auto-upgrade to new databases schemas, hopefully eliminating the need to export/re-import after upgrading.
- Fixed: Preparation time parsing bug when downloading from FatSecret.
ChickenPing Mobile 1.31 will be the last version which supports Windows Mobile 6.5. All future releases will be targeted at WIndows Phone 7. If you need a reason to upgrade, ChickenPing's measurement converter and metro interface should be reason enough.
ChickenPing 1.75 adds some long requested features and paves the way for an Android syncable vesion in the near future.
- Added: Ability to add custom icons (Thanks Rhaz and Judy3356).
- Added: More icons (Thanks Judy356).
- Added: Italian Translation (Thanks Filippo "Scorpioprise" Montano).
- Changed: Parsing and display of fractions to allow more tolerance of imperial measurements (1/3, 2/3 etc) - Thanks pgauthier71 and slcollns.
- Fixed: Hungarian translation bug. (Thanks Judit).
- Fixed: Casing bug (Thanks Deshi).
You will need to backup/export your database before upgrading.